First Time Post, am I in the right place for this Post

Spiro N spiro at greenvirtualsolutions.com
Fri Aug 29 11:12:06 EDT 2014

Hello, I love the idea of an s3 alternative and was wondering if there was
anyway to use my s3 acces and secret keys with riak-cs. I tried
substituting my keys for the generated ones in both riak-cs and stanchion
app.config files to no avail.

Thanks for any help you can provide, and if I posted in the wrong place
place please point me in the right direction.

Kindly

Spiro

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.