Riak Data Type + Search

Taufan Adhitya toopay at taufanaditya.com
Mon Dec 1 12:28:29 EST 2014

Hey Sean, thanks for the response.

I was looking the documentation section you've pointed, but I'm stuck
on Counters/Sets/Maps
in the Erlang client are opaque data structures that collect operations as
you mutate them. We will associate the data structure with a bucket type,
bucket, and key later on. part. How do associate/save some datatype object
on some bucket/key then?