Bucket type - change of properties

Jason Ryan jason.ryan at trustev.com
Mon Dec 1 12:37:16 EST 2014

Hi all,

I have a simple riak 1 node install on a VM for development - I created a
new bucket type, activated it and was using it, and then noticed I was
getting siblings back, I'd forgotten to set allow_mult:false and
last_write_wins:true
I did an update on the bucket-type, restarted Riak and checked the bucket
type status and all was correct. But I'm still getting siblings.

Any reason why? very confused!

Thanks
Jason

--

This message is for the named person's use only. If you received this
message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies and notify