Bucket type - change of properties

bryan hunt bhunt at basho.com
Thu Dec 4 07:51:37 EST 2014

Jason,

When you change the conflict resolution settings, you change conflict resolution subsequent to that point - but you already generated siblings before your change.

It is not necessary to restart Riak after changing bucket-type or bucket properties.

Are you still generating siblings or are you just encountering siblings which were generated prior to your bucket-type properties change?

Bryan