Cleaning old indexes

Geoff Garbers geoff at totalsend.com
Thu Dec 11 13:54:35 EST 2014

Hey Luke.

There are actually some legacy items within Riak that still use the global
search index - so we haven't yet had a need to remove it. It's good to know
that there is a way to remove it though.

And just a side question - I take it you're able to remove a search index
even if there are still objects referencing it, correct?

Regards,
Geoff

Geoffrey Garbers
Senior Developer