Can connect by HTTPS when security enabled

mtakahashi-ivi mtakahashi at yourinventit.com
Wed Dec 17 10:34:57 EST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying authentication by using riak-ruby-vagrant(*).
(*) https://github.com/basho-labs/riak-ruby-vagrant

But I can not connect HTTPS when I enabled security.

If I ignore certificate, I can get expected response from riak.
Here it is.

Problem is if I remove "-k" option from curl command, tls related error
occurs.
How can I connect riak-ruby-vagrant with HTTPS?
I know this is not riak's problem, but I could not find a cause of this
problem for a couple of days.
Please someone help!

Thank you,
Masanori Takahashi