RiakSearch with java-client

Santi Kumar santi at veradocs.com
Wed Dec 17 11:17:52 EST 2014

Hi Luke,
Yes I couldn't capture it. Looks like the message that was sent to Riak has
wrong format, so it's relate to Message. I am not able to recollect now. It
displayed the complete message.

If you can help me out with the the right way of using the Java Client api
that would be great. When I use StoreSchema with the schema content as the
string, this is happening. Is there any elegant way?

Appreciate your help Luke

Thanks
Santi