Riak Python Client 2.2.0 Released

Brett Hazen brett at basho.com
Thu Dec 18 20:01:55 EST 2014

Hey Riak Users,

We've just pushed an update to the official Python client to
PyPi [1]. This package includes support for Python 3, specifically
3.3 and 3.4.  This version uses the native SSL security instead
of pyOpenSSL [2] which is still required for the Python 2 series.
The ability to use bucket types for Map/Reduce jobs and to delete
data types was also added.

Documentation on the API has been updated [3], too.

Please see our Release Notes [4] for a complete list of bugs we
addressed.  For all other known issues, please refer to the
issue tracker on Github [5].

Enjoy!

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/riak/2.2.0
[2] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyOpenSSL/0.14