Random timeouts on Riak

Jason Ryan jason.ryan at trustev.com
Mon Dec 29 05:51:57 EST 2014

Hi,

We are getting random timeouts from our application (>60seconds) when we
try to retrieve a key from our Riak cluster (4 nodes with a load balancer
in front of them). Our application just uses the standard REST API to query
Riak.

We are pretty new to Riak - so would like to understand how best to debug
this issue? Is there any good pointers on what to start with? This is our
production cluster.

Thanks,
Jason

--

This message is for the named person's use only. If you received this
message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies and notify