Random timeouts on Riak

Sargun Dhillon sargun at sargun.me
Mon Dec 29 06:55:11 EST 2014

Several things:
1) I recommend you have a 5-node cluster:
http://basho.com/why-your-riak-cluster-should-have-at-least-five-nodes/
2) What version of Riak are you using?
3) What backend(s) are you using?
4) What's the size of your keyspace?
5) Are you actively rewriting keys, or writing keys to the cluster?
6) Do you know how much I/O the cluster is currently doing?