Erlang schedulers warning

Evan Vigil-McClanahan emcclanahan at basho.com
Tue Jan 14 12:58:45 EST 2014

Hi Guido,

That warning is generic, so if you've found that limiting online
schedulers helps your performance, feel free to ignore it.

I've found that for dual socket systems (with an 8 core machine is
unlikely to be) that +sbt nnts generally helps performance more than
changing +S or +SP, but ymmv.  Always trust your own test results
above our recommendations.

Evan