Update: [ANN] Riak 2.0pre11

Luc Perkins lperkins at basho.com
Sat Jan 18 18:35:13 EST 2014

Dear Riak community,

Yesterday, we announced that the newest preview version of Riak 2.0 (pre11)
is now available for public use. We expect that most Riak users will be
able to run this newest version without issue.

Today, however, internal tests revealed that some Riak users might
encounter issues. If this applies to you, the prior preview version of Riak
2.0 (pre5) is still available for download[1]. We're working hard on this,
and a tech preview with fixes for these problems will be available soon.

-LP

[1] http://docs.basho.com/riak/2.0.0pre5/downloads/