Update: [ANN] Riak 2.0pre11

Jared Morrow jared at basho.com
Sat Jan 18 20:35:52 EST 2014

Riak-Users,

Looking at the test logs, this appears to be related to some new
configuration files and does not affect our OSS users.  Please still report
any unusual things you see.

Sorry for the hot/cold emails, we'd rather be extra conservative, so when
we started seeing failures in tests, we are quick to notify people right
away even though this is still pre-release code.

Thanks for continuing to be the best community anywhere,
-Jared