Riak Java Protobuf objects

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Tue Jan 21 09:22:04 EST 2014

Have the Riak Java Protobuf artifacts been updated to take advantage of Riak 2.0 features yet?

I'd like to work some more on getting the Riaktor (Riak async Java client based on Reactor [1]) up to Riak 2.0 functionality. Currently I'm using the Protobuf artifact for the actual objects I need to do the interactions. I'm handling all the network IO through Reactor/Netty and using the simple codecs in Reactor.

If not, can I just generate the Java objects I need from the original protobuf definitions?

[1] - https://github.com/reactor/reactor

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin | Reactor Project Lead
http://about.me/jbrisbin | @j_brisbin