Riak Java Protobuf objects

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Tue Jan 21 12:58:31 EST 2014

Is the Protobuf interaction still enforced sequentially? e.g. responses only come in the order in which the corresponding request was sent and a long request will hold up the results of subsequent, but smaller requests? I guess the answer for parallelism is to simply use a pool of connections. How many per client are considered acceptable now that R16 has better non-blocking IO support?

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
http://about.me/jonbrisbin | Twitter: @JonBrisbin