Split index with Riak 2.0 git (jan 15th) on a single dev node cluster
rzezeski at basho.com
Wed Jan 22 00:10:34 EST 2014
1. What did you use to load the data? Do you have a script?
2. What content-type is the data?
3. Do you see any errors in the log directory? Check error.log and solr.log.
4. Do you get any results for the query q=_yz_err:1
5. Did you wait at least 1 second before running the queries?
6. What version of Riak are you using?
7. Are you by chance using curl to run these test queries? If so can you
please copy/paste or gist the entire curl input and output for each of the
3 different results?
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:46 PM, John O'Brien <john at boardom.ca> wrote:
> When running searchs against a single dev node cluster, pre-populated
> with 1000 keys, bitcask backend, search=on and a /search/svan?q=*
> search URI, the solr response is coming back with three different
> resultsets, 330 values, the other 354, the other 345. The range of
> keys 0-1000 are split in no obvious pattern between the 3 result
> Anyone have any clue as to what I may have messed up in the config? I
> assume this is not expected behaviour.
> Other than that, it works great. ;)
> riak-users mailing list
> riak-users at lists.basho.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the riak-users