Split index with Riak 2.0 git (jan 15th) on a single dev node cluster

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at basho.com
Wed Jan 22 00:10:34 EST 2014

John,

1. What did you use to load the data? Do you have a script?

2. What content-type is the data?

3. Do you see any errors in the log directory? Check error.log and solr.log.

4. Do you get any results for the query q=_yz_err:1

5. Did you wait at least 1 second before running the queries?

6. What version of Riak are you using?

7. Are you by chance using curl to run these test queries? If so can you
please copy/paste or gist the entire curl input and output for each of the
3 different results?

-Z