[ANN] Riak 2.0pre11

Chris Read chris.read at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 10:02:09 EST 2014

One thing that is still missing from the docs are the config changes.

We've got quite a few settings in our vm.args for 1.4.x that it's
taken us a while to figure out for our hardware. While some of them
are pretty obvious in the new config (zdbbl for example) other such as
where to put your +S or +sbt settings are not...

Chris