Split index with Riak 2.0 git (jan 15th) on a single dev node cluster

Rob Speer rob at luminoso.com
Wed Jan 22 14:36:19 EST 2014

> ​5. Did you wait at least 1 second before running the queries?

I'm not the original poster but I'm now wondering what this question means.
Under what circumstances do you have to wait 1 second before query results
are available?

We want to always be able to run tests on our database rapidly, which
includes loading data and then immediately querying to make sure the
correct data is there. I know we've had some tests where we were not able
to read our own writes, but I thought those were fixed by making sure we
used vector clocks correctly. Is there a situation where you have to wait
for an unspecified amount of time before you can read your writes?