using salt stack with riak

Matt Black matt.black at jbadigital.com
Wed Jan 22 17:14:37 EST 2014

Hi Matt,

We manage all our Riak infrastructure with a couple of Salt states and a
custom module I wrote which you can see here:

https://github.com/saltstack/salt-contrib/blob/master/modules/riak.py

There's another Riak module in Salt core, but last time I checked it had
less functionality. (I talked with them a while back about merging the two
modules - perhaps I should bring that up again).

I can send our Salt states as well, if you're interested :)