Split index with Riak 2.0 git (jan 15th) on a single dev node cluster

Rob Speer rob at luminoso.com
Thu Jan 23 17:41:06 EST 2014

I'm still interested in the question as it applies to Yokozuna. Stable
full-text search in Riak will be very important to my company, so I'd want
to know what the equivalent behaviors are for Yokozuna queries. Do you have
to wait an unspecified amount of time between writing a document and
querying it via Yokozuna? Is there a way to know when it is ready?