Impending Community Hangout

John Daily jdaily at basho.com
Fri Jan 24 13:53:35 EST 2014

If you’ve been a part of the Riak community for a while, you won’t want to miss today’s Community Hangout. Hector Castro and I will be joined by two people who have been among the more prominent faces for Basho for a very long time: Andy Gross and Mark Phillips. We’ll take a look back at where we’ve been as a company, product, but most importantly, as a community.

And if you saw Mark’s email a few minutes ago, you’ll know why today is a good moment to reflect. Hope to see you there.

https://plus.google.com/events/cpql4g74af2p5r8ccfnh3i5g9gk

-John