Is there a better way to make users in Riak CS?

Hector Castro hector at basho.com
Tue Jan 28 17:29:43 EST 2014

Hey David,

There are two approaches that I'm aware of:

1. With Chef, we've automated the steps required to create an
administrative user [0]
2. Use this [1] escript to write a user record to Riak CS with a
specific user account

We are definitely working to make the process of creating
administrative users smoother in the future.

--
Hector

[0] https://github.com/hectcastro/chef-riak-cs-create-admin-user
[1] https://gist.github.com/kellymclaughlin/ca7e98ba638395f640e7