Question about counters

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Tue Jul 1 10:03:01 EDT 2014

Alex,

As I might have mentioned before, the Python client is in a bit of flux
right now as we try to complete support for the Riak 2.0 features. In order
to support Riak 2.0's security capabilities, we have had to pull in
pyOpenSSL as a dependency (which has its own dependencies as well), which
explains the error you got. From within your git checkout, run this:

./setup.py install

That should ensure that all the proper dependencies are installed.

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
Software Engineer
Basho Technologies, Inc.
http://basho.com/