Riak ram issues

Tom Santero tsantero at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 10:52:05 EDT 2014

Hi Chriz,

Your object sizes are two orders of magnitude too large for Riak to handle,
which is why your nodes are running out of memory and crashing. Either
limit the size of the objects you're persisting to Riak to be no larger
than 2-3 megs, or instead investigate using Riak CS (
http://docs.basho.com/riakcs/latest/)

Tom