Python 2.6 support?

Naveen Tamanam naveen at lintelindia.com
Thu Jul 10 04:12:44 EDT 2014

Hi Sean,

I am also the person who is using  riak client on production with python
2.6.x.

On one  of our testing environment we have  python 2.6.6, riak-1.4.7  and
python client  riak-1.5.1-py2.6.
There frequently I am getting  httplib.BadStatusLine causing  RiakError:
'could not get a response'
after 3 retries. I found the fix
https://github.com/basho/riak-python-client/pull/210.
That fix got merged into master branch, Can I use master branch with riak
-1.4.7

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 12:39 AM, Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com> wrote:

> In the process of developing the Python client for 2.0 features, we're
> running into issues with Python 2.6.x (specifically related to pyOpenSSL
> and its dependencies). Is anyone out there using Python 2.6 in production
> still and wanting to use the Riak client?
>
> --
> Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
> Software Engineer
> Basho Technologies, Inc.