riak-cs-gc won't start
adhi.pri at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 00:34:51 EDT 2014
I'am new in riak-cs, so I try to follow the documentation on riak-cs web,
setup in single riak-cs node.
After successfully setup and store data via dragondisk S3 client,I try to
delete those file and check the size on the server won't reduce.
some search result on google suggest me to run the riak-cs-gc, but it looks
like riak-cs-gc won't run
1. root at riakcs:~# riak-cs-gc status
2. There is no garbage collection in progress
3. The current garbage collection interval is: 300
4. Last run started at: undefined
5. Next run scheduled for: 00440710T041127Z
6. root at riakcs:~# riak-cs-gc batch
7. Garbage collection batch started.
8. root at riakcs:~# riak-cs-gc status
9. There is no garbage collection in progress
10. The current garbage collection interval is: 300
11. Last run started at: undefined
12. Next run scheduled for: 00440710T041225Z
13. root at riakcs:~#
no error on log, any suggest ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the riak-users