Riak CS

Mohan Radhakrishnan radhakrishnan.mohan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 00:02:12 EDT 2014

Hi,
             I came across the storage system discussion thread. We have a
requirement to download thousands of files from S3 for processing. Ours is
not a cloud storage system but a cloud access system.

Are there  qualities of Riak CS that can help us ? We want to download part
of a huge file and checkpoint if the connection breaks. File downloads
should be fault-tolerant when nodes go down.

Please bear with me if my question is basic. I don't work with distributed
cloud storage systems.

Thanks,
Mohan