Riak init script ordering issues Reply-To:

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Mon Jul 21 12:58:03 EDT 2014

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for pointing this out. I'm going to bring it up for discussion
internally. At this point your best bet would be to manually edit the init
scripts on machines running more than one service to create dependencies to
prevent this issue. For instance, you can edit the riak init script to
check for the existence of the riak-cs init script and, if present, run
"/etc/init.d/riak-cs stop" to stop Riak CS before Riak.

--
Luke Bakken
CSE
lbakken at basho.com