Riak 2.0.0 RC1

Shailesh Mangal shailesh.mangal at getzephyr.com
Mon Jul 21 17:42:26 EDT 2014

New to RIAK, Does Riak 2.0 support Play 2.0. Is there a java/scala driver?

- Shailesh

From: Alex De la rosa <alex.rosa.box at gmail.com<mailto:alex.rosa.box at gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, July 21, 2014 at 2:38 PM
To: Jared Morrow <jared at basho.com<mailto:jared at basho.com>>
Subject: Re: Riak 2.0.0 RC1

Awesome! Can't wait to try it! What about the python client for Riak 2.0? I remember testing the actual version and still have many issues and non-workable new features (like counters, sets, maps, etc.)

Thanks!
Alex