Riak 2.0.0 RC1

Brian Roach roach at basho.com
Mon Jul 21 18:17:48 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Jared Morrow <jared at basho.com> wrote:
> There is a Java driver,
> http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/dev/using/libraries/  The 2.0 support for
> that will land very soon, so keep an eye out on this list for the updated
> Java client.

As of about 5 minutes ago the new Riak Java 2.0 RC1 client is cut.

The master branch in the Java client repo reflects this version:

https://github.com/basho/riak-java-client/tree/master

I've released it to maven central, but these days it takes about 3 - 4
hours for it to be synced over to the public repository. Once it shows
up in maven central, the new artifact info is:

<dependency>
      <groupId>com.basho.riak</groupId>
      <artifactId>riak-client</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.0.RC1</version>
</dependency>

I realize the Javadoc is sparse (and missing in some places). After a
much needed break I'll be working on that for the final release.

Thanks!
- Brian Roach