Australia data center

Jason Campbell xiaclo at xiaclo.net
Wed Jul 30 21:26:12 EDT 2014

Hi Guido

For Sydney hosting, I would recommend either Equinix or Global Switch.  There is also another NextDC datacenter in Melbourne.

For larger installations, deal with the datacenters themselves.  If you are looking for smaller installations, Servers Australia resells partial rack colo space.  https://www.serversaustralia.com.au/colocation-servers-australia.php

I haven't personally used Servers Australia, so I can't vouch for them, but I have dealt with both Equinix and Global Switch, and the datacenters themselves are very impressive.

Hope this helps,
Jason