Riak CS with hadoop over s3 protocol

Andrew Stone astone at basho.com
Thu Jul 31 14:52:42 EDT 2014

Hi Charles,

AFAIK we haven't ever tested Riak Cs with the MapR connector. However, if
MapR works with S3, you should just have to change the IP to point to a
load balancer in front of your local Riak CS cluster. I'm unaware of how to
change that setting in MapR though. It seems like a question for them and
not Basho.

-Andrew