leveldb issues.

Matthew Von-Maszewski matthewv at basho.com
Thu Jun 19 12:36:37 EDT 2014

Running repair now may have detected damage done to your data long ago.  Repair reads every file and tests the CRC on every block in the file.

Two known issues might have caused the original corruption:

https://github.com/basho/leveldb/wiki/mv-verify-compactions

or

https://github.com/basho/leveldb/wiki/mv-async-close

Also, there is a bug in the 532bb commit that can cause level-0 files to be wrongly deleted.  I suggest pulling the latest to get rid of that bug.

Matthew