CorrugatedIron - incorrect version of protobuf-net?

Bond, Dave A D.A.Bond at hw.ac.uk
Sat Jun 21 09:49:47 EDT 2014

Hello, everyone.

Pay attention, there's lots of version numbers below :-)

Riak: 1.4.8-0-g7545390
Hosting OS:  CentOS 6.5
IDE:  Monodevelop 4.2.3
CorrugatedIron:  1.4.2 (obtained through the Monodevelop Nuget plugin)

I've written a very simple C# console program to test CorrugatedIron -> Riak connectivity but when I try to build it I get an error message indicating that the version of protobuf-net being referenced by CorrugatedIron (2.0.0.640) is higher than the version that was imported with  CorrugatedIron (2.0.0.602).  Has anyone else come across this problem?  Any ideas how to fix it?

Full error message:  Error CS1705: Assembly `CorrugatedIron, Version=1.4.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=fb1ec7de601674df' references `protobuf-net, Version=2.0.0.640, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=257b51d87d2e4d67' which has a higher version number than imported assembly `protobuf-net, Version=2.0.0.602, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=257b51d87d2e4d67' (CS1705) (CI_Riak_test)

Sorry if this is a noob question but I'm still finding my way with a) CentOS, b) Riak, c) Monodevelop, d) C# ... so I need all the help I can get!

Cheers,

Dave

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.