solr - ignore fields
Mark Richard Thomas
mark.thomas at equifax.com
Tue Jun 24 03:57:44 EDT 2014
1) Is it possible to specify fields to be ignored when a document is
indexed (perhaps via an annotation)?
2) Are all fields added to an index? I could use 'skip' to ensure that a field is not indexed but would prefer the field to be igonored?
3) How can I view '_rs_schema' via http?
I tried http://localhost:8080/buckets/_rs_schema/keys?keys=true, to no avail
4) What analyzer is used for date fields?
5) What analyzer should be used for decimals (and is there a decimal type)?
Equifax Limited is registered in England with Registered No. 2425920. Registered Office: Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DS. Equifax Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Equifax Touchstone Limited is registered in Scotland with Registered No. SC113401. Registered Office: 54 Deerdykes View, Westfield Park, Cumbernauld G68 9HN.
Equifax Commercial Services Limited is registered in the Republic of Ireland with Registered No. 215393. Registered Office: IDA Business & Technology Park, Rosslare Road, Drinagh, Wexford.
This message contains information from Equifax which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail postmaster at equifax.com<mailto:postmaster at equifax.com>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the riak-users