About Protocol Buffers

Alex De la rosa alex.rosa.box at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 06:26:47 EDT 2014

Hi Luc,

I tried your new solution and gives the same error. The problem is that
.bucket_type() doesn't exist:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test.py", line 18, in <module>
    bucket = client.bucket_type('counters').bucket('likes')
AttributeError: 'RiakClient' object has no attribute 'bucket_type'

I have Riak 2.0.0beta1 and riak-2.0.3-py2.7.egg as Python library.

Thanks,
Alex