Python client: Connection pool

Alex De la rosa alex.rosa.box at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 10:43:45 EDT 2014

Hi Sean,

Thank you very much for your answer. So although I put 5 nodes in the
connection string, only 1 would be use for the overall process (PUT, PUT,
PUT, GET, etc...) until the end of the execution.

My second question was, if I have 5 nodes initially and i put them on my
connection string, and later I put 2 more nodes in the server but I didn't
put them in the connection string, would those 2 new nodes be available in
the pool? or only the ones specified?

Thanks,
Alex