solr - ignore fields

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Thu Jun 26 11:58:17 EDT 2014

Hi Mark,

Since the subject of this email includes "solr" I'm assuming you're
talking about Riak 2.0 and Yokozuna.

You can see the default Solr schema here:
https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/blob/develop/priv/default_schema.xml

It has an example of an "ignored" type as well as date fields and other types.

_rs_schema is the bucket containing Riak Search schemas, not Solr
schemas (like the subject of this email indicates). That being said,
you can run this command to retrieve the default Riak Search schema if
you're using Search in Riak 1.4.X or earlier:

search-cmd show-schema default

--
Luke Bakken
CSE