Riak for streaming video

Alex De la rosa alex.rosa.box at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:22:13 EDT 2014

Hi there,

Imagine that I want to use Riak for a video service like Youtube and I save
the video file in Riak... is there a way to stream the contents of 1 key? I
know we can stream keys... but what about its content?

It would be pretty troublesome to have to wait for the full data to be
downloaded $bucket->get('myvideo') to be able to serve it... as they can be
pretty big files.

Is there any recommendation to store/get big files like videos? or it would
be better to use some other system than Riak for the job?

Thanks,
Alex