Riak for streaming video

Alex De la rosa alex.rosa.box at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 16:26:54 EDT 2014

Hi Hector,

I see, I always thought that Riak CS was the same as Riak just that you run
it in Amazon S3... they are actually different...

So... if I have a social network and one of the features is that they can
share video, I would use a normal Riak cluster for the webapp and data and
a Riak CS cluster for the video storage/streaming... am I right?

By the way, couldn't this "range header" be implemented in standard Riak?
might be a good thing to have so you don't need 2 clusters for this matter.

Thanks,
Alex