Riak for streaming video

Alex De la rosa alex.rosa.box at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 03:10:28 EDT 2014

Hi Jared,

Thanks for your explanation and links... my next question is... Is
Stanchion not a single-point of failure? One of the things I like in
Standard Riak is that every node has the same level, there are no masters,
no slaves... if one fail it doesn't matter, the rest can do the job. If
Riak CS requires un especial node, what happens if that one fails? system
is down then? Can you configure the system with more than one Stanchion
node?

Cheers,
Alex