Framework to Migrate data from SQL Server and from DB2 to RIAK for Java application

Sangeetha sangeetha.subramanian at gtnexus.com
Mon Jun 30 05:22:01 EDT 2014

Hi there,

We are planning to migrate data from SQL Server and DB2 to RIAK.

Right now we have a table with a column type blob. Querying this table is
causing huge traffic.
Is moving the column alone to RIAK is better or moving the table as whole to
RIAK is better. What is the best way to do this ?

We develop java application to access the RDBMS. Could someone tell me on
what is the best approach to migrate data from SQL Server and also from DB2
to RIAK.
Is there any common approach which can be used both DBs ? Please let me know

Thanks
Sangeetha