Search sort error in 2.0.0beta1

Troy Melhase troy at troy.io
Thu May 1 17:22:29 EDT 2014

Hello again!

I've narrowed this down to the interaction between the sort parameter and
the field list ("fl") parameter.  It seems that if "fl" is supplied with
"sort", the field list must contain the value "score".  I'm not certain if
that's a bug or not, but the work-around is plain enough:  add "score" to
the list of fields if there's a sort and the field list isn't empty.

Whew!

troy