Riak cluster on Docker

Hector Castro hector at basho.com
Fri May 2 08:41:37 EDT 2014

Hi John,

None that we have details on (yet), although some have hinted at
running production Riak deployments within Docker containers on Apache
Mesos (potentially across multiple hosts).

We are tracking a similar request here. [0] As of right now, a popular
path forward appears to be cross-host linking via Ambassador
containers. [1] I have yet to prove this out myself.

--
Hector

[0] https://github.com/hectcastro/docker-riak/issues/10
[1] http://docs.docker.io/use/ambassador_pattern_linking/