Riak CS Error

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester at gmail.com
Mon May 5 11:05:01 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

So, I’m using Riak and Riak CS on the same three nodes.  I know this isn’t preferred, but I don’t want to have to use 6 VM’s at this point while they’re doing absolutely minimal work.  Now, when using Riak with the multi backend config setup, I get this error:

{indexes_not_supported,riak_cs_kv_multi_backend}

Am I doing something wrong or have a got an incorrect config setup?  I’m using indexes quite a lot in my Riak specific code, but I need Riak-CS, too.

Thanks,
Lee