risk-users list

Tom Santero tsantero at basho.com
Wed May 7 13:51:17 EDT 2014

Hi Brisa,

If I had to guess I'd say you're asking because you didn't see your
questions post immediately to the list. This is because we have the list
configured to hold all messages from users who are not subscribed. I've
accepted your 4 emails (including this one), and you should see them post
momentarily.

I would suggest you subscribe [0] to the list so that your future
posts/replies don't get caught in the filter.

Also, you can search the archives at riak.markmail.org

Cheers!
Tom