Riak CS User Creation

Luke Bakken lbakken at basho.com
Thu May 8 11:26:57 EDT 2014

Hi Lee,

You can find the s3_request2_no_update method in the erlcloud source here:
https://github.com/gleber/erlcloud/blob/master/src/erlcloud_s3.erl. This
method shows the (extensive) steps required to make a valid S3 request, and
is not exported by default. So, moving on...

I found the following mailing list post (
http://lists.basho.com/pipermail/riak-users_lists.basho.com/2014-April/014997.html)
which points to the following Riak CS test module, showing how to create a
user via Erlang:

https://github.com/basho/riak_cs/blob/develop/client_tests/erlang/erlcloud_eqc.erl

You should also be able to use the put_object method in the
erlcloud_s3module to create a user in the
riak-cs bucket, user object. The structure of the request is documented
here:

http://docs.basho.com/riakcs/latest/cookbooks/Account-Management/

--
Luke Bakken