Backup Riak

Anita Wong anita.wong at talkboxapp.com
Fri May 9 06:58:45 EDT 2014

I am a developer for a on-premises service that is hosted in our customers’ data-center.

My service is using Riak and Riak-CS now (Bitcask+levelDB).

My clients are now requesting to use their backup agents to backup data.

My question is what are the critical files that should be put to the backup list so that the data can be restored when disk corruption happens. May I know if there’s anymore files should be put into the list besides “anti_entropy”, “bitcask”, “leveldb” and “ring”?

Thanks a lot.