AAE disk usage

Ingo Rockel ingo.rockel at bluelionmobile.com
Tue May 20 12:17:03 EDT 2014

Brian,

the used version is 1.4.2. No, not all aae-Trees are built. We had to
free disk space on two nodes last weekend, these are currently building
their tree. And I also saw missing parts on two other nodes. The others
currently consume between 80GB and 110GB. The ones building their trees
consume less.

Thanks,

	Ingo

Software Architect