Loosing data with bucket types, custom backend and active data entropy

Luc Perkins lperkins at basho.com
Wed May 21 13:52:10 EDT 2014

Oleksiy and Matthew,

I actually just started working on some documentation on vector clocks and
deleted objects the other day: https://github.com/basho/basho_docs/pull/1096
.

It's still very much a work in progress, but hopefully this will keep
others from encountering the same issue going forward.

Glad to hear you found a solution!

Luc